THE HISTORIC WEST POINT HOTEL
Seated on a hilltop in Upstate New York, with commanding views of the Hudson River and the United States Military Academy, The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point is a national historic treasure. Visited by past U.S. Presidents, international leaders and celebrities alike, this hotel is like no other in the world. Come and discover a captivating blend of over 200 years of military history combined with a full array of modern comforts and amenities.
- 151 beautiful guestrooms and suites, including two magnificent Presidential Suites and 22 Executive Suites
- 10 elegant event venues, perfect for meetings, weddings and special events
- Three superb on-premises dining options, including the Zulu Time Rooftop Bar and Lounge
- Convenient access to exciting Hudson Valley attractions, including golfing, river cruises, hiking, skiing and West Point tours
- Exciting specials and packages, to help you make the most of your stay