Experience the Hudson Valley
From outdoor adventures and culinary delights, to world-class shopping and relaxation, The Hudson Valley is filled with unique experiences that will give you and your guests a weekend you'll never forget.
1. Enjoy a pint (or two!) at some amazing local breweries: Newburgh Brewing Company, Peekskill Brewery, Hudson Valley Brewery, 2 Way Brewing Company, Rushing Duck Brewing Co., Defiant Brewing Company and more!
2. Get outside and explore Clarence Fahnestock State Park. Enjoy over 16,000 acres of beautiful state land, perfect for snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, hiking and sledding.
3. Catch a show at Eisenhower Hall Theatre at West Point.
4. Sweat it out with your bridal party at a local yoga or pilates studio: Sky Baby Yoga and Pilates Studio or Shambhala Wellness Center.
5. Join the action at an Army West Point Athletics sporting event.
6. Hit the slopes at Victor Constant Ski Area at West Point.
7. Skate under the stars at Bear Mountain Ice Rink.
8. Enjoy some retail therapy and grab any last minute needs at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
9. Join West Point Tours for an interactive and guided tour of West Point - The United States Military Academy.
10. Relax and unwind at MacArthur's Riverview Restaurant or General Patton's Tavern, both featuring local spirits, beers, wines and produce.